no, really...do they make pills for this?

Okay, this is getting out of hand...so much so that I am seriously wondering if growing up as an Army brat has forever biased or influenced or maybe even brainwashed me. Because my inexplicable attraction to military men? The one that Karen and Baxter and everyone else loves to tease me about? It apparently exists in the online world, too.

Tonight, as part of my procrastination from the many pre-travel tasks on my to-do list, I was amusing myself with some profile browsing when I came across this guy:

Very good-looking...kinda reminds me of James Lafferty ...and definitely a guy I could be attracted to. Then, as I'm scrolling through the rest of his pictures, I come across one of him in a uniform...and then another. But that doesn't mean he's still active duty, right? Yeah, no such luck. If you read his profile, he clearly explains that he's a military man. Sigh. I can't help but wonder if this is God having a little bit of fun at my expense.

Then again, I could always just blame Dad. I mean, if he hadn't been in the military for all those years, maybe I wouldn't have this problem. Yeah, let's make this his fault.

Where I am: Lebanon, KY

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, that's what happens when you grow up military. To see some more of the "odd quirks" you can expect as you age, take a look at www.bratsfilm.com - the first documentary about this topic called "BRATS: Our Journey Home." It took me forty years to figure some of this out. If you can do it now while you're still young, you'll be way ahead of the game!
Cheers,
Donna
Those military men are awful darn hard to resist, aren't they? I tried SO, SO hard, but to no avail ;o)
Dan said…
*snicker*

Popular Posts