this week was good because of...


...finally (!) finishing this picture frame. (Oh, what a story that has been.)

...a challenging, but satisfying yoga workout.

...gratitude for the prayers and support of friends and family while my sister-in-law is sick.


...Gru's company (and entertainment).

...the opportunity to honor my instincts.

...a boss who supports my efforts to do the right thing.


...meeting Vintage Blonde for a treat and good conversation.

...that little moment of amusement when I realize that I have "phenomenal cosmic power" at work...but in an "itty bitty living space," so to speak.


...a simple but tasty dinner.

...students who give honest, thoughtful feedback to my questions.


...our version of a supreme pizza (with cheese added afterwards).

...recipes that use pantry staples, leftovers, or some combination of the two.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts