this week was good because of...




...the new experience of participating in a web meeting - complete with headset.

...a new season of "Real Housewives of Orange County."

...colleagues who offer genuine sentiments of support and concern in an emotionally difficult situation at work.



...a delicious microwave meal for lunch.

...the campus choir's Fall Concert.

...Security Guy finally (finally!) understanding my question.

...curling up in my jersey sheets.



...fun Google headers celebrating Sesame Street's 40th anniversary.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm re-reading: Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

Comments

TheBaxter said…
My week was good because:

Photos from Karen's wedding that keep coming up

A relaxing evening with a sweet boy

A midweek trip to see my family thanks to a state holiday

And I'm glad Security Guy answered your question!

Popular Posts