definitely worth the wait

A few years ago, with the recommendation of my friend Dave, I discovered the music of Tristan Prettyman. Seriously fell in love with her songs...smooth, laidback melodies with lyrics both fun and thoughtful. Then I got to see her in concert during my last summer in Houston...fantastic. In fact, I'd say she's one of my favorite artists, considering how often her CD winds up in my stereo.

So for some time, I've been anticipating the release of her new CD, which finally happened on 14 April. Yay! Very psyched when that little brown box from Amazon arrived in the mail. No favorite song just yet...mostly because I'm enjoying all of them at this point...but I'm sure one or two must-hears will emerge. You should check it out and find a favorite of your own.


Where I am: Lebanon, KY

Comments

Popular Posts