this week was good because...


...of all the time I spent on my deck. Whether it was unwinding after a long day at work (and there were a few of those this week!), or relaxing with a good book while I watched the neighborhood deer graze, I am grateful for such a lovely space to call mine.

...I was able to recognize the ways in which stress was manifesting itself in my emotions and my physical being, and respond accordingly.

...my colleagues are amazing people.

...the new care emoji on Facebook is just perfect.

...my yoga instructor today offered a valuable reminder of the role that attainable and sustainable goals play in growth and progress.

...I tried a recipe for chicken zucchini meatballs by one of my favorite bloggers, and they were amazing.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts