this week was good because...

 

...my husband was granted the privilege of our cat sitting on his lap...after I wouldn't let her sit on mine.

...I chose to practice yoga even on the days I didn't feel like it...which, if I'm being honest, is exactly when I need to practice the most.


...my beautiful new yard flag arrived.

...thoughtful, inspiring conversations are happening with the women in my Bible study group.


...we took a beautiful drive through the countryside to pick up dinner from a drive-through.

...eating that dinner in his truck meant lots of time for conversation, both silly and serious.


...I am recognizing what is easy and challenging in my efforts to eat more healthily, and doing fairly well at meeting my goal to have a fruit or veggie with every meal.

...a rainy Saturday was perfect for finishing a good book and spending time scrapbooking.

(FYI: this is a screenshot. Clicking the arrow won't start anything.)

...I have been working through my aversion to video to help with preparations for virtual end-of-year celebrations.

...my church is fantastic - both in its message and its practices.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts