this week was good because...


...there is wildlife that visits our yard (and the treeline just outside our yard).

...both the yoga studio where I practice here and the studio where I practiced in Michigan are offering fantastic classes online. And I am participating in them.


...I made cards this week for Easter and other occasions.

...there were some good, interesting movies watched.


...my church hosted an amazing virtual Easter service!

...I found places to put more of the random items that are still lingering in boxes.


...we celebrated one year of life with our Cala-girl.

...certain software/technical solutions at work turned out to be easier than I expected. (Isn't that how it always happens?)


...this delightful box of Easter treats arrived from Mom and Dad.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts