this week was good because...


...of the small treats (like fresh flowers) that I created time, space, and budget for.

...(speaking of budget) March turned out better than expected, financially.


...I gave myself permission to nap and rest.

...the opportunity to participate in an online Bible study with amazing women from the church I considered home while we were in Michigan.


...there was abundant sunshine this weekend, which meant using our porch furniture for the first time this season, and at our new home.

...we cleaned out and reorganized the attic; then rewarded ourselves with ice cream from the Dairy Queen drive-through.


...I met more neighbors - of the human and feline variety.

...of time spent lounging on the couch with my love at the end of a long Friday.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts