this week was good because of...


...trying a dim sum meal for the first time.

...this quote, attributed to Marc Chagall: "If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing."

...hanging in there on a couple of really low-energy afternoons to still get good work done.


...celebrating Halloween with a quiet movie night...


...and festive socks. (My neighbor was quite amused by these as we passed in the hallway.)

...the pleasant surprise of my October budget ending under budget.

...my supervisor's guidance for a messy situation with some students.


...the fun scarf hanger I bought on Saturday.

...a morning of craft shopping and conversation over coffee and tea with Vintage Blonde, made even more delightful by the opportunity to hug on her little one a bunch. (Seriously - there is nothing like a baby girl reaching for me to melt my heart.)

...the news that Crispy M&Ms are coming back (!).


...one last indulgent treat on Friday before I embark on my 21-day meal plan challenge. (More on that to come.)

...my decision not to participate in the Week in the Life project this year. (I need to focus on the projects already underway!)

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts