Sunday, October 19, 2014

this week was good because of...


...time spent with Wildcat Guy and Team Vintage Blonde.

...braving the chill and wind to do some sightseeing.

...weekend naps.


...the beautiful - beautiful! - autumn colors that are showing themselves around here.


...the autumn colors. Okay, I already mentioned them - but this view on campus, first seen while running an errand in another building, was so pretty that I made a second trip out to the quad with my camera just to capture it.


...the success of pulling off a challenging event at work - one that required finesse, patience and pure persistence.

...a mostly straightforward week of catch-up (and being kind to myself in navigating a few complicated details).


...a movie date with my love to see a long-anticipated film (even if it was just okay).

...opportunities to have genuine conversations with students - be they moments of serious discussion or fun and laughter.
 

...the Halloween decorations I put out this afternoon - including a basket of these delicious treats!

...this awesome perspective on "old-fashioned" (or analog, as it's called) record-keeping, including a few helpful hints to help me refine my own priority management.

What made your week good?

No comments: