this week was good because of...


...the first sighting of Honeycrisp apples in the grocery store!

...a supervisor who understands that sometimes, going home early is the most productive choice one can make, especially on a frustrating, tiring day.

...the experience of showing grace and kindness to myself in the midst of personal challenge.

...a going-away celebration for dear friends.


...enjoying a Michigan Honeycrisp apple with a local Michigan caramel sauce.

...the patience to stick with the yoga classes available at the Rec Center (taught in a style I find frustrating), and the recognition of the learning value of this experience.

...homemade chicken tortilla soup.

...another football win for my team!


...the realization that, even with winter on its way, I genuinely like living in the Detroit area. (To paraphrase this mirror quote, it has definitely started to move me!)

...the opportunity to complete Safe Space training.

...that moment when the barista at my local Starbucks cafe asks if I've been there before. (I only go once a week...but that is apparently enough.)

Comments

Popular Posts