two-page tuesday: getting card-ed


Yes, I'm making a lot of cards lately. This makes me happy in many ways - including the personal satisfaction of using up miscellaneous supplies in my stash - and I'm really proud of myself for being proactive and planning ahead in a way that makes homemade cards possible.

 (for a friend's little boy who's turning, obviously, one)

(for Vintage Blonde, whom I'm excited to deliver this to in person)
  
(for a friend in Virginia, a birthday card that I was very pleased with)
 
(for a friend in Texas, in gratitude for the wedding gift he sent)
 
(for a friend and former student in Kentucky, to celebrate her birthday) 
 
(for Mr. Vintage Blonde, a birthday card that is hopefully not too girly)

I'm hoping that I'll be able to add actual scrapbooking into my craft time soon, but until then - stay tuned for more cards!

Comments

Popular Posts