this week was good because of...


...the intricate, stunning sand mandala that was made on campus this week.

...significant improvements in my sister-in-law's health.

...Wildcat Guy making it home safely yesterday.

...exploring - in my immediate neighborhood and beyond.


...sunrises that make my mornings beautiful.

...an unexpected private yoga class.

...the tasty beef stew I made for dinner tonight. (pictures to come!)

...an exciting opportunity to be involved in my fraternity.


...this caramel pretzel brownie. Delicious, indulgent...yum!

...the cool "welcome to our university community" box of goodies received from the President's office.

...continued affirmation that one of the strengths I'm bringing to my new job is that of bridge-builder.

What made your week good?

Comments

Good reaading

Popular Posts