this week was good because of...


...the home opener at Commonwealth Stadium - full of energy and excitement, much of it centered around the new head coach.

...victories for both of our teams.


...going to the football game with Wildcat Guy and Wildcat Dad. (It's hard to tell in this photo, but I'm even wearing the right team colors.)

...a wonderful weekend with my love (and realizing how delightfully different football season is when he doesn't work third shift).


...a new recipe for sloppy joes - and much more delicious than the previous recipe we used.

...pushing myself to get up on Thursday morning to participate in the campus run/walk.


...centering Tuesday's class discussion around the values of self- and priority-management.

...a good, if tiring, first week of one-on-one appointments with the students in my cohort.


...this beautiful depiction of an awesome quote, as seen on a notebook at TJMaxx.

...chocolate chip waffles.

...the wisdom to let my body rest when it needed to over the weekend (after I started feeling the symptoms of a cold on Friday afternoon).


...a gorgeous sunset on Friday evening.

...the assortment of movies - new and old - that we watched, including this one and this one.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home

What I'm reading: The Power of Less by Leo Babauta

Comments

Popular Posts