this week was good because of...


...the first pool visit of the season - complete with new sunglasses.

...letting myself have a slow week, knowing that life will be crazy hectic this month.


...a few days of dog-sitting for a friend while she went to the hospital to have her baby.

...Wildcat Guy's help taking them for walks.


...getting to meet my friend's beautiful baby boy!

...a fun movie at the theater - even if the credits shot threw me for a loop.


...a delicious Aztec chocolate croissant from the farmers' market.

...breathing a sigh of relief that, when our first choice for a wedding photographer fell through, we had a second choice to consider.


...getting some awesome photos of a campus groundhog - and her babies!

...a couple of yummy dinners (that I'm hoping I'll get to share more about soon).


...my last-ever week having the departmental duty (i.e. on call) phone.

...an adorable, cheer-inducing series of animal GIF's to help get me through a Friday afternoon.


...a wonderful Memorial Day cookout complete with some homemade deviled eggs.

...receiving a very kind compliment from a fellow yoga practitioner about my flow of movements.


...playing a fun prank on the cat. (I'll share more of that story soon!)

...the results of my simple blog makeover.


...a cool issue of Entertainment Weekly that has an awesome interview with the cover artist.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons

Comments

Popular Posts