two-page thursday: straightening up


When you're scrapbook table looks like this, well - getting any work done seems pretty unreasonable. (Never mind that your head feels so congested that it might explode.) So last night, instead of scrapbooking, I found myself cleaning up and getting all this stuff organized!


In recent months, I've talked a lot about using up supplies I already have. Here's why that's become a focus for me. With the exception of one folder of alphabet stickers, this tote is full of paper...


...as are the four accordion folders next to it. The first three are where I store my stash of BasicGrey (definitely my weakness in the world of scrapbook supplies!), and the fourth (there at the back) is full of holiday collection packs. Need paper for a Thanksgiving, Halloween or Christmas layout? Chances are good that you could find something fun in there!


Ahhh. That's better! The purple box o' photos on the left got some new envelopes...the stack of ephemera and stickers and paper in the middle still needs to be sorted and the items distributed to the appropriate project box...and the stack of paper on the right is a project that needs to be finished some time in the next couple of weeks. Even with those two remaining stacks, though, it felt great to get the table cleaned off and ready for creative things to happen.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished the Winter 2013 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine

Comments

Popular Posts