two-page tuesday: down to the wire


Nothing says "motivation to get my December Daily 2011 album done" like the fact that the time for December Daily 2012 is just weeks away.  So once I got over my astonishment at just how quickly December is arriving, I've been working steadily on the pages for the 2011 album.


In fact, after spending Saturday afternoon working on the album at my kitchen island (which allowed me to stand while I worked), I've basically left everything set up there and been working on it a little at a time.  Tonight, I got the 20th through the 23rd done - yippee!  I probably would have continued working on the last few pages beyond that, except...


...I had a birthday card to make, as well.  It feels a little simple, especially since it's for a little boy turning 8, but I really liked the colors and the stars.  Hopefully, he will, too.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished the November-December issue of Taste of the South magazine

Comments

Popular Posts