two-page tuesday: a writing mood


First things first - cleaning up some of the mess that's been sitting on my dining room table for weeks and weeks...a combination of my Cuba mini-album and the leftovers from the bridesmaids' albums.


Also needing cleaned up was my scrapbook table, stacked with stuff I bought the last time I was at the scrapbook store.


Once I got things a little more organized and put away, I could actually do some scrapbooking!  Tonight, I was in a writing mood - so I decided to (finally) add the journaling to this 2010 layout.


Isn't it funny how you get stuck for so long, not knowing where to begin, and then one night, an idea becomes crystal clear?  Okay, maybe annoying is a better adjective than funny - especially when I've had this layout made for months.  But tonight, I sat down, looked at the printed pages of journaling that I'd done during the WITL project, and realized exactly how I wanted to capture some of that information in the text boxes on the layout.

Now all that's left is to find little daily tabs to put on the side of each row.  Meanwhile, these pages can sit comfortably and safely in their page protectors in the album. Phew!  That's nice to have that done.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares

Comments

Popular Posts