torn out: from weddings

 
 (When the wedding arrives next year, I will miss reading this magazine every quarter. You know, because I've only been reading it for two years.)

 (There's a little too much detail and frill on this dress...but the general look - of simple lines and layers of lace - is wonderful.)

(Exactly.)
 
(Hmm.  Is it bad that the thing I'm least excited about in this contest is the dress?)
(It was neat to see another invitation suite in kraft paper.)
 
(There was a great article about the groom's rings that I pulled out for Wildcat Guy.)
 
(Oooo, those look delicious!)
 
(These phyllo cups sound delicious, too.)
 
(A couple of weeks ago, I would have read this and had no clue what Kirna Zabete's line looked like.  But this past Saturday, I found the cutest dress in her Target line!)

Source: Martha Stewart Weddings
 
Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett

Comments

Popular Posts