two-page tuesday: photo edition


Tonight's accomplishments?  Happened completely in the digital world. But oh, what progress I made!  When I first sat down at my computer tonight, ready to work on as many pictures as I could, I wavered.  Do I work on pictures from Cuba?  Or from our weekend trip to Gatlinburg?  Eeek.

Ultimately, I did a little bit of both.  I did one small album of photos from Gatlinburg; then one album of photos from Cuba; and then (because I was moving along so quickly) the one and only album of photos from the Fourth of July.  That third album felt like a nice bonus!

And I can't describe how good it felt to make even that much progress in editing, uploading and sharing pictures!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine

Comments

Popular Posts