two-page tuesday: bits and pieces


My first project for the evening was a birthday card for Wildcat Mom...whose birthday was actually a couple of weeks ago.  But this weekend will be the first time I see her since I got back from Cuba, so I needed to make her the card to go with the small gift I have for her.


The second project for the evening was adding the journaling to a page I'd put together, oh, three months ago.  Part of the reason it took me so long is because I kept forgetting to look up what I'd written on my blog that day.  Tonight I decided it was time to get the page done.


So I pulled up my blog from that day, which was helpful in figuring out what story I wanted to tell, and started writing.


And then I taped all those Valentines onto the back of the page.  Because I don't want to get rid of them - they're too sweet and thoughtful for that - but it's not like I need to keep them out for anything.  This seemed like the best place for them - stored away safely in my scrapbook.

Now if you'll excuse me, I still have several hundred photos from Cuba that I need to keep working through.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson

Comments

Popular Posts