this week was good because of...

...the lovely Advent tree that Mom purchased and made paper ornaments for.

...hugs from my love after a stressful day or cranky moment.

...an intense, but rewarding yoga class. (Extended triangle pose or down dog split, anyone?)

...the lovely bouquet of purple flowers that Wildcat Guy brought me on Thursday.

...patience to deal with difficult student issues.

...having budgeted wi$ely enough over the past couple of months that a $300+ truck repair stayed off my credit card.

...a creamy chocolate pudding parfait from the campus cafe for an afternoon snack.

...$25 in savings on Cyber Monday (plus free shipping!).

...Gru deciding to take "lap cat" two ways - not only did he sit on my lap, but he decided to rest his paw on the mousepad of my laptop.

...not having anything important open when Gru took interest in the computer.

...the Christmas tree in the main square being lit.

...the opportunity to introduce Wildcat Guy to the delightful Christmas concert tradition on campus.

...Cajun pork chops, made in the crockpot.

...this adorable video of puppies chasing their mama.

...liking a sequel even more than the original.

...a very beautiful original (I think) song on the soundtrack.

...eating the last of the mellowcreme pumpkins.

...the start of December Daily 2011.

...deciding what the Christmas cards will look like this year.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom

Comments

Popular Posts