this week was good because of...



...my fraternity's annual conference.

...the opportunity to serve in a unique (if somewhat daunting) leadership position.

...a beautiful portrait by a photographer friend.



...singing songs in the car with Wildcat Guy.

...the new ringtone he has on his phone for my number.



...flying. Because why drive ten hours when I found a great price on a two-hour flight?!

...connecting with old friends and making new ones.

...the comfort of setting my own pace for how social I was over the course of my trip.



...public transportation in one of my all-time favorite cities.

...spending the day at an awesome museum.



...treating myself to room service.

...time in a favorite part of town.



...hosting a night of drinks and dessert with my colleagues.

...using the good china. For no other reason than because I can.



...a mushroom happy face on our barbecue chicken pizza.

...the easiest holiday duty schedule my colleagues and I have ever made.



...Wildcat Guy sending me this picture from TJMaxx while I was gone.

...his understanding and support of the travels I do without him.

...conversations about how we'd like to expand our family with puppies and babies (in the extended future!!).



...open-faced, "using what I have" sandwiches.

...getting my end-of-year report done! And a policy manual!

...holding my tongue when it serves no productive purpose to speak up.

...relaxing at home after a busy long weekend away.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: a massive to-do list

Comments

Popular Posts