this week was good because of...



...Wildcat Guy finding the perfect bed for our kitty. (Never mind that our 17-pound cat requires a medium DOG bed.)

...Gru actually sleeping in his new bed!



...a lovely summery bouquet of gerbera daisies and other blooms from my love.

...participating in a series of professional development roundtable discussions.

...the good feeling of being recognized by colleagues I have met at previous professional events.



...pretzels in the shape of bunnies, in a delicious snack mix.

...taking steps each day to eat a healthier balance of foods.



...the hilarious result when I was too slow in taking a picture of Gru yawning.

...a laidback three-day holiday weekend.



...Saturday afternoon on the lawn out back.

...finding good books at the library.



...the first crop of strawberries at the farmers' market.

...having a super-productive Friday afternoon at work (helped along by the very quiet, almost-empty office).



...relaxing to one of my favorite mix CD's while getting some scrapbook organizing done.

...a much-better-than-expected movie.



...a melt-in-your-mouth yummy bar of chocolate.

...rewarding, empowering feedback during my end-of-year evaluation.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Semi-Sweet by Roisin Meaney

Comments

Popular Posts