this week was good because of..



...a few lazy hours spent lounging on the lawn.

...his willingness to listen when I am upset, frustrated or hurting.

...being able to take a sick day.



...buffalo chicken rolls at Old Chicago.

...a fun romantic comedy and an interesting action-espionage flick.



...making Wildcat Guy laugh with my "this buffalo sauce is good, but spicy" face.

...genuine, heartfelt, life-centric conversations with students.

...dragging myself out of bed for morning yoga.



...a clean bill of health from the vet.

...Wildcat Guy's sweet gesture - offering to buy me the wedding planner I've been considering.

...an awesome modern dance performance on campus.



...finding out that Cold Stone makes cupcakes. In chocolate cups. With ice cream. Must remember this.

...ice cream tossing by talented mixers.

...knowing when to bite my tongue at work.



...the quirkiness of a duck nesting in the middle of the Barnes & Noble parking lot.

...a fascinating show on Animal Planet and a deep appreciation for this man's perspective.



...colorful plots of tulips all around campus.

...an easy fix to the posting difficulties I'd been experiencing through Internet Explorer.



...an inspiring, thoughtful presentation by a talented, wise soul that included a great perspective about synchronicity (which we all know I love).

...having conversations about slip-n-slides with my student staff. (They come up with the funnest ideas!)



...Gru's company while I scrapbooked.

...the trust and affection this kitty honors me with.



...a bag of Skittles with only three colors.

...the new Britney Spears song. (So much better than the first single!)

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished Left Neglected by Lisa Genova

Comments

Popular Posts