this week was good because of...



...opening the windows to let in the 70's early in the week.

...the rhythms of having the students back from Spring Break.


...date night at the movies.

...managing my schedule and task list well.



...a light, spicy lettuce wrap recipe.

...not beating myself up for having a mostly unhealthy week, eating-wise.



...welcoming a new kitty into my home.

...a lazy Sunday, partly to myself and partly with Wildcat Guy.



...slice by delicious slice of dark chocolate fudge.

...snuggling on the couch during a lightning storm.

...agreeing that our future house must have a deep porch with a swing.



...a lovely chapel service paying respects to the ongoing tragedy in Japan.

...finishing my student staff hiring for next year.



...chocolate chunk cookies with a cold mug of milk.

...naps on the couch.



...the Pillsbury Dough Boy with a bunny nose.

...news of a friend's engagement to a wonderful girl!



...celebrating the one-year milestone in our relationship.

...interesting books...and time to read them!



...chicken edamame chowder.

...really good progress in cleaning out and organizing my apartment.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley and Uncommon Gratitude by Joan Chittister

Comments

TheBaxter said…
He looks like a cute little chunk of cat! Here's to finding that purr-fect name!

Popular Posts