delight in a tea cup

A few years back, Mom and Dad bought me a beautiful collection of china that I enjoy using for different occasions. My set includes salad plates, dinner plates, dessert plates, serving platters, a gravy boat, salt and pepper shakers, and yes - tea cups and saucers. Sadly, the tea cups had gone unused. Until tonight.

But if you think I used them to serve tea, well - think again.



I took a lovely, dainty teacup...



...placed a crisp waffle cone bowl inside...



...filled the waffle cone with creamy white chocolate mousse...



...and topped the mousse off with curly shavings of white chocolate.



Yum! What a delightful treat to enjoy with the ladies on my student staff!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the February issue of InStyle magazine

Comments

Popular Posts