this week was good because of...



...an amazing date with Wildcat Guy...

...wearing my fabulous new boots...

...seeing one of my favorite bands in concert...



...in an awesome location.



...getting involved in a women's ministry opportunity at church.

...heartfelt conversations with Wildcat Guy.



...the simple pleasure of lavishing love on a neighborhood dog.

...the compliment of Wildcat Guy feeling "comfortable" and relaxed in my apartment.

...finding our routines in day-to-day life.



...henna tattoos at the campus' fall festival.

...hearing the music of Ben Sollee for the first time.

...this insightful reflection from Chapel: "even in the Promised Land, you are still on earth...with humans...and you are human, too."



...a lovely bouquet of flowers from Wildcat Guy.

...getting lots of chores done at my apartment.



...a unique marketing packet from a women's group.

...the season premiere of "Real Housewives of Atlanta."



...a fun Halloween box from my favorite donut place.



...discovering the pumpkin spice donut at Krispy Kreme. (How did I not ever know about these before??)

..."cracking" a judicial case I've been working on, and the amusing satisfaction of getting students to share the most truthful version of the story possible.



...the return of Honey Crisp apples to the grocery store.

...smores and conversation with students over a firepit version of a campfire.



...the vintage designs in the Fossil store and catalog.

...getting my closet organized with my fall and winter clothes.



...meeting a colleague's new puppy.

...a thrilling afternoon and evening of college football.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the September issue of InStyle magazine

Comments

Popular Posts