two-page tuesday - now on wednesdays


After a brief hiatus, I'm happy to say that Two-Page Tuesdays are back! Only now, because of my schedule this semester, they're on Wednesdays. So I'm not sure how the name's going to work out, as I've yet to come up with a great W-starting adjective. I may even just keep using Two-Page Tuesdays. But what matters the most to me is that I'm back to this practice!

This week, my efforts were focused on the photos - specifically, getting my August photos uploaded to Kodak Gallery. Every month, I create an album of the random photos I've taken that month. It's a great, simple way for me to share the day-to-day with my close friends and family. So this week, I got that taken care of and ordered a few prints to make scrapbook pages from.

Here's to my return to creative practice!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

Comments

Popular Posts