this week was good because of...



...taking part in Shades of Summer.

...doing a yoga mudra pose - and the intense, rewarding feel of the arm lift.

...celebrating the six-month mark of my and Wildcat Guy's relationship.



...a yummy dinner at Der Dutchman that included homemade stuffing, creamed corn and broasted chicken.

...a buggy ride in a genuine Amish buggy afterwards.

...finishing my week with the duty phone.



...a weekend with dear friends.

...getting away - from campus and from life.

...the wrap-his-arms-tight-around-me, "I've missed you so much" hug from Wildcat Guy when I stopped by his place on my way home from Ohio.

...learning to play Qwirkle.



...making what might be the most delicious chocolate cake I've ever tasted.

...a win to start the football season.

...candid conversations with my staff members during our early-in-the-semester one-on-one's.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

Comments

Popular Posts