this week was good because of...



...relaxing with a good book, a cold mug of milk and freshly-baked chocolate chip muffins.

...the arrival of a dear friend's second baby girl!

...working in a office where it's okay to say, "If I have to, I can do that project...but it would make my full plate a bit fuller than feels manageable."

...spending my Sunday with Wildcat Guy.



...a sweet, thoughtful gift certificate from Wildcat Guy for a pedicure at my favorite salon.

...mild, drive-with-the-window-down weather.

...feeling comfortable enough and trusting him enough to share my blog with him.

...two great "welcome back" hall socials.



...enjoying a yummy snack at work.

...a night at the movies with Wildcat Guy.

...trying (and liking) Indian food.

...getting an amazing deal on new towels for my bathroom via a combination of sale, coupon and random discount that meant paying only 1/3 of retail price for the set.



...baking one of my favorite dessert treats.

...a supervisor who believes in providing a comp day for each of us after a hectic, full two weeks.

...finally getting my bedroom organized (after leaving it in disarray for the past six post-painting weeks).

...relief that the "Check Engine" light didn't require any work or repairs.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Comments

Popular Posts