this week was good because of...



...starting a three-day weekend with a lovely upper-body massage.

...continuing the luxury with a pedicure.

...seeing a fantastic animated film, and acquiring a new line - "It's so fluffy!"

...the perfect exclamation point to a wonderful night - falling asleep in his arms.



...a fun fraternity weekend.

...my election as the president-elect of my fraternity's foundation's board of directors.



...hanging out with friends I don't get to see often enough.

...nights out, with good music, good drinks and good company.



...finding animals in the clouds. (See the teddy bear?)

...dinner with Wildcat Guy at his parents' home.

...feeling welcome and comfortable.



...a new little black dress that is beautiful, sassy and (best of all) comfortable.

...having Wildcat Guy tell me he's proud of me (for my fraternity accomplishments!).



...a really cool museum exhibit of Titanic artifacts.

...the adorable, playful interpretation of a Rottweiler in "Over the Hedge."



...yet another night of hilarious antics at my favorite bar in Harrisburg, PA.

...the return of an ongoing joke between me and a friend - "are you off the leash?"



...a delicious Coca-Cola cake with droolworthy chocolate icing.

...trying a different line of hair products, and liking the results.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Comments

Popular Posts