this week was good because of...


...the contentment of scrapbooking for the first time in many, many weeks.

...eating cereal for dinner, to allow myself more time for photo editing.

...Kodak Gallery's "Share on Facebook" feature finally working (even if temporarily).

...a dinner-and-movie night with Wildcat Guy.


...relaxing at one of my favorite quiet places.

...ordering one chocolate mini-doughnut and finding three in the bag. Thanks, Mr. Barista!

...an afternoon at a craft festival with Mom & Dad.


...not seeing or finding the architect of this beautiful web on my truck.

...purchasing my plane ticket for National Convention.

...a simple, yet impactful sermon by the youth minister at today's service.

...the Peacock Lane collection from Bo-Bunny.


...my apartment being repainted.

...thoughtful, insightful conversations during our drive home from North Carolina.

...this entertaining article about an octopus predicting World Cup outcomes.

...fresh carrots from the Farmers' Market.


...the premiere of this year's Keepsake ornament collection.

...saving $16 at the grocery store (which was 13% of the total bill!).

...this quote from Charles Buxton - "You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Comments

Popular Posts