this week was good because of...




...a bouquet of flowers from Wildcat Guy.

...savoring a delicious specialty chocolate bar.

...the luxurious feel of a weekend lasting longer than a weekend.

...lounging on the couch together for a reading night.



...a lovely Google logo to celebrate what would have been Jacques Cousteau's 100th birthday.

...a new template designer on Blogger. Hmmm...

...having fun finally using a gift card from Christmas.

...the satisfaction of a clean house.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished The Memory-Keeper's Daughter

Comments

Kat McNally said…
Love the new look blog!
Settling in for a shared night of reading is one of my faves... but sadly it is rare (my husband is not much of a reader these days). However, I did enjoy crawling into bed early last night with a cup of chai, my new fountain pen, my journal and a book. Bliss!
PS Monsieur Le Wild Cat is sounding more and more like a keeper all the time! :-)

Popular Posts