this week was good because of...




...a wonderfully fun and interactive Google logo.

...a boss who fusses at me for checking my email when I'm home sick.



...seeing a "private" screening of this movie with a friend. (Being the only two people in the theater makes it a private screening, right?)

...making it a full-fledged movie night by seeing an interesting take on a well-established movie theme with Wildcat Guy...on the same night.



...being one of those people who goes all out when the host requests themed goodies for a finale party.

...the firm belief in my heart and mind that I made a wise choice in my method of presentation during a judicial hearing, even if the appellate body chose to overturn the hearing's decision as a result of my choice.

...a really entertaining (and mostly true) article.



...creating fun little cookbooks for my three graduating staff members.

...the addition of some challenging work projects to my to-do list for the summer.



...a joyful, yet wistful graduation day for the Class of 2010.

...one last staff dinner for the semester.

...the perfect Saturday combination of productivity and relaxation.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Wishing Year by Noelle Oxenhandler

Comments

Popular Posts