not quite what i was expecting


Dear God -

This morning, it was cloudy and dreary. It was a day when I would have liked nothing more than to stay curled up under the covers and sleep. So before I dragged myself up, I said a small prayer to ask for Your help waking up and getting myself going for the day.

And while I never doubt that You hear me when I pray, I always recognize that You answer prayers in Your time, in Your way.

So if I was a little surprised at how immediately You answered my prayer this morning...if I was a little caught off-guard at the, ummm, interesting manner in which my prayer was answered...please excuse me.



I just wasn't expecting to find a cockroach in the litterbox...wasn't expecting to have to work pest control so early in the morning. But thanks for the rush of adrenaline. It definitely helped.

With praise and thanks - sleepeybear

Comments

Popular Posts