a case of the warm fuzzies


Last night, Wildcat Guy and I spent the evening watching a movie and hanging out at his sister and brother-in-law's house. (And yes, this was step one of meeting his family!)

This morning, I definitely woke up with a case of the warm fuzzies, prompted by my recollections from last night. Recollections that include...

...the big hug he gave me when he picked me up.

...the unexpected ease of being around his sister and brother-in-law (and a startling, extremely premature sense that I might "fit" into this family well).

...the comfortable feeling of his arms around me while we watched the movie.

...his adorable "thank you for letting me hold you" comment later.

...the gentle way he looked at me (especially when he didn't think I would notice).

...more kisses. Bunches more kisses.

...the blush across my cheeks after hearing that he thinks I'm amazing.

...the even deeper blush when he told me he thinks I'm beautiful.

...him walking me to my door when he brought me home.

So that sound you hear? That would be a sigh of contentment. Even though we haven't been dating that long...even though I'm not in a hurry to rush anything...I am definitely enjoying how this - this - this thing between me and him is growing and evolving.

Where I am: home
What I'm re-reading: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Comments

TheBaxter said…
So glad my friend is happy! He sounds sweet :-) Keep having fun!

Popular Posts