this week was good because of...


...getting my Christmas cards finished and in the mail.

...the season finale of "The Sing-off."

...planning my 2010 travel schedule.

...catching up with a good friend.

...starting my 12-day winter holiday.

...the holiday perks of working on a college campus.

...treating myself to a massage.

...remembering that what I want and what God knows I need are 2 different things.

...hosting Christmas at my apartment for Mom, Dad & Grandpa.

...the delight of a well-cooked (and much-enjoyed) meal.

...five words: bachelorette party girls' night out.

...quality time with friends and their families.

...crafts and creative fun in preparation for my friends' fast-approaching wedding.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Wyandotte, Michigan

Comments

Popular Posts