this week was good because of...




...a beautiful fruit tray. That I assembled. In twenty minutes.

...laughing ridiculously with my student staff after we'd all had "one of those days."

...shopping for shoes. Successfully.



...the joyful satisfaction of watching my dessert be devoured.

...taking care of myself emotionally.



...the luxurious bliss of a night spent scrapbooking.

...the gentle ache of ending a long hiatus from yoga.

...creamy, delicious artichoke dip at Smashing Tomato.



...having only one phone on my nightstand (i.e. passing the duty phone to someone else).

...hearing students' insight about the comfort and confidence they have in their self image.

...the peaceful beauty of the line, "from the rising to the setting sun, His love endures forever."

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Comments

Popular Posts