mmm-azingly delicious


Apparently, I have magical powers. No, really. All I needed was a decadent brownie mix...



...spread with raspberry jam and sprinkled with tart, juicy raspberries...



...smothered in a silky blend of cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping and white chocolate...



...and dotted with a few leftover raspberries for looks.



Then - and here's where the magic happens - I placed this heavenly-smelling treat in a room with eleven college students. About twenty minutes later, this was all that remained:



Just like that, the entire pan of deliciousness was gone. Needless to say, I was happily amazed at how much my staff liked this new recipe, and will definitely be tucking this one away for future occasions!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Road by Cormac McCarthy and Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Comments

Popular Posts