girls' weekend was good because of...






...three girlfriends, three little girls and countless smiles.



...the beach house lent to us by Catt's parents, which had a beautiful view of the ocean and the sound.



...enjoying a favorite Kentucky beverage on my favorite coastline.



...being part of this adorably cute baby girl's first trip to the beach.



...friends who enjoy ordering dessert as much as I do.



...fudge. Lots of fudge.



...going for a morning walk on the beach.



...playing with the babies in the pool.



...caring less about what I looked like in a swimsuit, and more about how much fun I was having.

and as the fun little exclamation point...

...sitting next to a cute guy on the plane ride home.

What made your weekend good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the June/July edition of Semi-Homemade magazine

Comments

Popular Posts