this week was good because of...




...an addictively delicious new recipe for a Tres Leches Boston Cream Cake. Yum!

...seeing the amazing dynamics between my staff members for next year.

...a late-night showing of "Angels & Demons."

...kind, flattering words from my supervisor on my annual evaluation.

...enjoying the season finale of "Lost" with friends.

...finally replacing my Texas driver's license.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the May issue of Coastal Living

Comments

Anonymous said…
I actually made a list on my blog of the things that made last week not necessarily good, but, tolerable, as I was also dealing with a bit of Man Friend uncertainty.

Not that any of said uncertainty was cleared up following tonight's date, mind you, which, as has become custom, was wonderful.

Dang it all anyway!

(What did you think of the LOST finale, btw?)

Popular Posts