this week was good because of...




...the smallest moments of conversation that, scattered throughout the week, reminded me why I love what I do.

...baking...lots of baking.

...an intriguing, mind-bending episode of Lost.

...getting the A/C in my truck fixed.

...a soothing, pampered-feeling visit to the salon at the end of the week.

...the cinematography and unique composition of the lovely vignettes in this film.

...still being mistaken for a college student.

...the adorable sneak peek in this preview.

...the unexpected compliment of being asked to take photos for a church project.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Stolen Child by Keith Donohue

Comments

Anonymous said…
O.M.G.!

LOST totally rocked last week...I'm more into it than EVER now.

Woo-hoo!

What made MY week good?

Uh...that would be Date #4 :)

Popular Posts