an immersion in inspiration


Today I went with Mom and Dad to an amazing market, full of talented artisans who have chosen to make some kind of living from their crafts. I was so intensely inspired...both by the beauty of their work and their courage to sell it. I wish I could share pictures of everything I saw today...but with a no-cameras policy inside the marketplace, the best I can do is point you toward the websites of the craftspeople whose work I most enjoyed:

Mayapple Creations (environmentally friendly jewelry)

LeSage Photography

Yardbirds (whimsical hardware creations)

Dean Hill Photography

Stone Hollow Studio (scrimshaw)

Kathleen O'Brien Studio (mixed media collage)

Bonnie Meyer Day (adorable clay animal sculptures)

Each so special...so innovative...so unique in their own way. I loved it.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the March edition of InStyle magazine

Comments

Popular Posts