this week was good because of...


...singing along to my favorite songs.

...finding the delicate balance between planning and stress that made my week not just survivable, but manageable.



...the soft glow of my Cool Decades Christmas wreath.

...a phone call from Cute Guy while he was out of town.

...the opportunity to cook dinner for my staff.



...growing familiar with my (rather old) substitute camera.

...unexpected professional praise.

...spending more time with Cute Guy - including date #3 (seeing a movie), some great conversations after Thursday TV night, and games night at his friend's house.

...the pride I felt in seeing my staff run a smooth, efficient hall closing.

...a lovely, well-done Christmas drama at church.



...this amusing picture of my kitty helping Mom play solitaire at home.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

Comments

Anonymous said…
That picture is so cute!

What made last week good?

Only working one night at my part-time job and having THREE half-days.

Lots of time to relax and recharge - especially important around the holidays!
Anonymous said…
Yay for Cute Guy! I'm excited for you :-)

My week was good because I spent time with my parents, John's parents and sister, and had a great Christmas program at church. I

Popular Posts