this week was good because of...




...attending a blissful scrapbook retreat in the woods with a close friend.

...spending time with Cute Guy - alone and with others - four different times.

...lunches with colleagues.

...sharing details with my best girlfriends.

...the sense of being looked after and cared for by my campus family.

...the smooth efficiency of my student staff that makes complicated projects simple to resolve, and their constructive candor in offering feedback.

...a very little bit of Sunday-morning cuddling with my favorite four-year old.

...an amazing campus musical event to celebrate the holidays.

...Cute Guy's uncanny ability to say just the right thing, in just the right way.



...a beautiful, peaceful day-long snowfall.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Blood Brothers by Elias Chacour

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good?

Um, Sunday. That's when I slept in, wrote out Christmas cards (yours is in the mail!), ran 2 miles on the treadmill, and, was generally lazy.

Not to mention, it snowed!

A great feeling, after working nearly 60 hours (full and part-time jobs combined).
OH Joneses said…
still waiting for details on #3... hopefully occuring as I type on my oh so exciting Saturday night at home...

Popular Posts