this week was good because of...


..."decorating" a colleague's desk for his birthday.

...snow...that stuck!

...satisfaction in the work I do, even when the outcomes aren't always positive.

...an opportunity to be involved a little bit at a national level in my professional association.

...the soothing pace of cooking and baking.

...treating myself to a professional manicure this weekend.

...being a judge for a campus cooking competition. Yum.

...the exciting emptiness of my new 2009 planner.

...quality time with Dad.

...the relaxing calm of a couple of hours at Starbucks.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: A Walk in the Woods, The Beach House, and Blood Brothers

Comments

Anonymous said…
I started Twilight yesterday and it. is. fabulous!

Popular Posts