this week was good because of...


...the first snowflake flurry of the season.

...silly giddy girl talk...about boys, of course.

...an unexpected opportunity to eat lunch with the person who shall henceforth be known as Cute Guy.

...awesome performances on the CMA Awards.

...finishing my latest little scrapbook project.

...spending dinner time with one of my staffs.

...fun social get-togethers with new friends, including Cute Guy.

...working only half a day on Friday.

...celebrating my favorite three year-old's fourth birthday.

...the sense of belonging I get when I run into people I know around town and in the area.

...a well-fought victory that keeps post-season hopes alive.

...the hilarious Justin Timberlake skit on SNL's Weekend Update.

...an inspirational and amazing worship service at church.

...the beautiful singing of the campus choir.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm read: Blood Brothers, A Walk in the Woods and The Beach House

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good?

Spending Friday night with my favorite family, chatting with my friend, and catching up on third and fourth grade happenings.

All while enjoying the best pizza ever (i.e. Papa Gino's pepperoni)

Also - how can you read three books at once? You're a machine!

Popular Posts