this week was good because of...




...watching the sun set while the moon rises.

...buying a pair of jeans that looks great and fits perfectly.

...tasty goodies from the Whole Foods bakery.



...awesome gas prices.

...playing with doggies.

...meeting new colleagues from across campus.



...baking delicious treats for a potluck.

...feeling like I understand a guy's intentions.

...beautiful autumn weather and stunning fall foliage.

...late-night gossip and laughter with girlfriends.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Blood Brothers by Elias Chaccour, and Weddings magazine

Comments

Anonymous said…
And I thought filling up today for $2.39 was good. I doubt we'll see $1.99 in Boston for some time.

What made last week good?

An extra hour of sleep and rediscovering favorite t.v. shows.

Popular Posts