this week was good because of...




...the successfully surprise birthday cookout Mom hosted for my Grandpa, who turns 80 on Monday.

...mornings at the gym.

...spending an evening shopping.

...cute firemen at our campus Health and Safety Fair.

...an amazing message at Thursday's campus chapel service.



...the unique opportunities my job provides, like an overnight retreat in the woods with our student chaplains...

...and having insightful, significant conversations with people like the Chief of Public Safety and our Associate Vice President of Student Life.



...time in the woods, frogs and all.

...a movie night with friends.

...a total shut-out victory.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Home
What I'm reading: Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced & Covered in Cat Hair by Laurie Perry

Comments

Anonymous said…
What made last week good? Hanging out in the woods with my students, hiking and bonding. And getting to know a cute nature guide, who, sadly, was much too young for me.

What made this week good already? Seeing New Kids at the Garden last night.

O.M.G. - best night ever!

Happy Monday, Colleen and happy early birthday :)
Anonymous said…
Happy belated birthday! And what made my week good? The boy bringing over flowers he picked from his backyard for no reason at all but that they were pretty and would look nice on my table :-)

Popular Posts